Advertisements

Medical Supplies from Amazon.com | Here are some of the best deals I’ve found

While the majority of my medical supplies come from Fresenius, and my insurance is billed, I do have to buy a few supplies here and there from outside sources. My favorite source is Amazon.com.

Here are some of the best deals that I have found.

Medical Underpads: This is the best deal on medical underpads that I have ever found anywhere ever. They are sometimes referred to as “chux” in the medical world. These things are invaluable for keeping your surfaces sterile for gauze and whatnot.

Lysol Wipes: I think this is even a better deal than Costco. These are used to wipe down all of your surfaces and machine to ensure that everything is as free from germs as possible (they kill 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, but what about the other 0.1%?).

Hand Sanitizer: I can get hand sanitizer from my dialysis clinic, but it always leaves my hands dry. I prefer Purell hand sanitizer. It is a little pricier for the 12 pack, but this case has lasted me forever, and it’s not like it goes bad… right?

Cotton Tipped Applicators: I usually get these from Fresenius, but the other day I was running out, and I was too late to add them to my monthly supply order, so I got a couple boxes from Amazon Prime (2-day delivery!). They are pretty good quality, and they were super cheap.

Vegan Omega 3 Pills: OK, so these aren’t the best cheapest Omega 3 pills out on the market, but if you are looking for vegan capsules that have DHA, I think these are a pretty good buy. I take them twice a day, so I always need to have some on hand.

Well, that’s all I can think of for now. As I think of more stuff, I will update this post and republish it.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

RELATED POST

Amazon Smile Donations to the National Kidney Foundation

Amazon Smile is a program that donates a portion of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. For obvious…

%d bloggers like this: